Regular annual: $65.00
Senior annual: $45.00
Alternate Vehicle: $15.00 (Holders of the Annual Pass will have to pay $15 for a one time use Alternative Vehicle pass.)
Single Use Pass: $25.00
Single Axle Trailer: Eliminated
Double Axle Trailer: Eliminated
Garbage Tickets: Eliminated
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
For new recycle center users and users renewing their permit with a new vehicle please email a copy of driver’s license and vehicle registrations to email@example.com or mail to our address 20 Middlebush Road Wappingers Falls, NY 12590.
After documents are received and online payments are processed, recycle center permits will be mailed to the provided address.
The inclusion of Garbage Tickets as part of the annual permit has reduced town hall traffic during the COVID-19 pandemic and has worked very well. In a continued effort to reduce town hall traffic, the following fee structure will be in place for 2022:
The annual pass includes:
· Household Garbage
· Freon containing items
· Your single or double axel trailer
· Right to register 2 vehicles registered to the resident’s address only
· The right to purchase an Alternative Vehicle pass for a one time use
· Electronics are not allowed.
Re-enforcement of the Recycle Center rules are as follows:
· Only vehicles registered to a town ‘Resident’ are permitted to use the recycle center.
· Contractors are not permitted to use the center for their businesses.
· Businesses are not residents.
· Landlords living outside the Town are not residents.
· Each Household is entitled to 2 vehicles both of which are registered under the household address. P.O. boxes are not allowed unless proof of residence is furnished by the owner of the vehicle.
· Relatives living at different addresses within the town must obtain their own pass. Relatives living at different addresses outside the town cannot obtain a pass. Should a resident with an annual pass need a larger vehicle to haul recyclables, then they will need to purchase an Alternate Vehicle pass for $15.
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
For recycle center services call 297-5772 to order the services to get your total cost which you can put into the online secure pay system to receive your passes.