The Town of Wappinger is committed to connecting our residents to additional community services that fall outside the control of the Town Government. These community organizations and initiatives provide our friends and neighbors with much needed assistance in various times in their lives.
Please note that the Town of Wappinger Government is not connected or affiliated to any of these organizations and it listing them only to provide a point of reference to our residents.
Organizations that serve Wappinger and Dutchess County:
- AIDS Related Community Services, Poughkeepsie – 845-471-0707
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alzheimer’s Association, Hudson Valley Chapter
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- American Cancer Society, Poughkeepsie
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association, Dutchess Region
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross – Dutchess County Chapter
- Cancer Services Program of Dutchess County 452-2932 ext. 9717
- CAPE (Council on Addiction Prevention and Education)
- Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam
- Dutchess County Emergency Housing
- Dutchess County Suicide Prevention – 845-485-9700 HOTLINE
- Dutchess County Stabilization Center
- Dutchess Outreach, Inc.
- Food Bank of the Hudson Valley
- Food Pantry at Zion Episcopal Church
- Grace Smith House – Domestic Violence Victims
- Hudson River Housing
- Meals on Wheels of Wappingers Falls, Inc. – 845-297-2652
- Mental Health America of Dutchess County, Inc.
- SPCA of Dutchess County
- United Way, Dutchess County